Why Join the Chamber of Commerce?
10 reasons why you should join your local chamber of commerce:
- Membership brings credibility to your business. You can increase positive perception among consumers and business owners when you’re identified as a member of a chamber of commerce.
- Increase your visibility online. Every chamber member gets their own business page on our website – which helps other businesses find you when they are searching online.
- Increase your visibility in the community. As a new member of the chamber of commerce, you will be listed in the chamber e-newsletter, on Facebook and have the opportunity to be highlighted in other chamber publications. The chamber may also promote your grand opening/ribbon-cutting ceremony.
- Create networking opportunities. Chambers have numerous committees and serving on one of them provides numerous networking opportunities as well as professional leadership development. You can build your business while promoting developments of keen interest to local businesses and the community at large.
- Make business contacts. The chamber’s most fundamental mission is to generate more business activity for the community. The chamber initiates more business-to-business commerce and more opportunities for networking and connecting local professionals than is available through most other local organizations.
- Receive chamber newsletters. Newsletters provide new member information, interesting information about operating a local business, articles about the local community, a chamber calendar and details about up-and-coming chamber events, among other things.
- Referrals. Every day, your chamber members receives inquiries from individuals and businesses looking for potential vendors, and chamber members typically recommend chamber members.
- Chamber events and programs. Chamber events and programs provide members with great opportunities to get to know new people and expand their prospect base. Chamber events are innovative and fun ways to help members meet potential customers, clients and vendors— and generate new business leads.
- Promotion and publicity. With a chamber membership, you can reach potential clients through member exclusive advertising and opportunities for business-to-business advertising and publicity.
- Access to members-only discounts and services. Some members offer discounts on goods and services to other chamber members.
Thank You For Supporting Our
Chamber of Commerce Members
(Click the links below to see individual listings.)
Bradford Manor Apartments
Cancer Reseach Foundation
Carmestro’s Restaurant & Catering
Dianne Howcraft and Associates
Dr. Mark Sansone
Evergreen Landscape Inc.
First Niagara Risk Management
Fluffy Paw’s Pet Luv
Forest Hill Restaurant
Genesee Valley Pennysaver
Grande’ville Senior Living Community
Hilton Baptist Church
Hilton Central Schools
Hilton Education Foundation
Hilton Family Dentistry
Hilton Family Pharmacy
Hilton Fire Department
Hilton N A P A
Hushards R V
J. B. Martin & Sons Farms
K & M Collision & Radiator
Keller Williams Realty
M & T Bank
Marketed by Michelle
Newcomb – McCann Agency
Nick Mieney State Farm
Our Sunshine Lady-Anne Schifano
Parma, Town of
Parma Christian Fellowship Church
R & R Tax Service
R.M. Landscape Inc.
Rachael B. Cupcakes
Roberts Accounting & Consulting
Shepard, Maxwell & Hale Insurance
Signs Garments & More Company
St. Paul Lutheran Church & School
Steinmetz Planning Group
The Gregory Schaffer Insurance Agency, Inc
The Tavern 19
Thomas E. Burger Funeral Home
Town of Hamlin
Use It Again eLectronix
Vay-Schleich and Meeson Funeral Home
Village of Hilton
Waddell & Reed Financial Services
Westside Physical Therapy
If you are interested in joining our growing chamber of Commerce, click here to get more information.